- A dressing gown and slippers, hair dryer if desired.
- Hiking shoes.
- Your favorite fresh-roasted coffee beans (there is a grinder and espresso machine here).
- Your favorite movies (large flat screen TV and DVD players here).
- Your lap top computer (wireless internet here).
- A favourite book and permission to read it all day long.
- Gloves, hat, scarf, umbrella, coat in the colder months for enjoying the outdoors.
- Sunscreen, bug repellant, bathers, towel for swimming in the summer months.
- A box full of treats to save having to go anywhere once you are comfortable.
- An appetite for the wonderful restaurant and farm gate experiences.
- A thirst for the locally-made wines the region is known for.
- An ear for the flourishing local music scene.
- An eye for all the beauty that surrounds you in this little piece of heaven on earth.
- A camera and/or binoculars for the immediate surrounds and area in general.
- A sense that time has slowed right down, and that you have all day to do not very much.
Adrian Kosky, off his album, "Dirty White Music"
Come on round to
And you'll be glad you did
There's something here in
I just don't know what it is
There's something good about
But I ain't tellin' what
Till you get on down to
And come see what I got.
So come on over to
And hang round for a while
Spend some time in
indulge yo'self in style
There's some that say that
Ain't what it used to be
But ain't that true of all of us
And you, and me
Come across to
And check out Vincent Street
Eat your way through
And buy yo'self a treat
Take the waters in
And feel purified and clean
There's Magic forces in
You'll soon know what I mean
Come on down to
And look back through the years
Come on back to
Let me harass yo' ears
There's nothing wrong with
It's good right to its core
So come on down to
An' see mine cause I seen yours
Click here to check availability of Tasma House and Gardens.